When planning a visit to The Track, it’s normal to have questions.
As it turns out, most people have the same questions! So, I thought I would take some time here to answer the most common questions our guests have.
Are you ready?
Here we go . . .
The questions most people want to know . . .
1. How many credits does it take per ride? Well, different rides take different numbers of credits. And, there is quite a range. And while there is not a simple way to answer this question, there is a simple way for you to find the answer to this question. If you click on the “Map & Info” tab on the Track homepage, you can find a per facility listing of how many credit each activity takes. All you have to do is scroll your mouse over each of the Track locations on the map, and you will be able to view that location’s list. Check it out!
2. How long does each ride last? Well, it depends on which attraction you are talking about. If you’re talking about go-karts, bumper boats, or bumper cars, then your answer is . . . about 5 minutes. If you’re talking about mini golf . . . it depends on how slow the group in front of you is! If you’re talking about the Skycoaster at Track 4 . . . it depends on how scared you are to pull that rip cord!
3. Is there a weight limit on the rides? Yes and no. There is no weight limit on go-karts; however, the seat belt does have to be able to be buckled safely. The Track does not have seat belt extenders since they are not approved for use by the manufacturer. The weight limit for bumper boats is 275 pounds.
4. Explain the Go-Card. A Go-Card comes pre-loaded with 160 credits (170 if you buy it online!) for the price of 130 credits. You only need one card per group. Are you ready for the best part? When you use up all those credits, you can purchase additional credits for half-price! Your half-price buying power is good until December 31, 2015, so you can use it now and on another trip to Branson later in the year (if you haven’t visited in the fall or for Christmas, you are missing out!). Bottom line . . . it’s the best deal, and you should definitely consider getting it!
5. How long will 170 credits last? 170 credits, of course, if the number you will have when you buy the Go-Card online. This is a tough question to answer because it’s different for every family. It depends on which rides you are interested in, how many times you want to rides those, etc. My best advice is to take a look at how many credits each ride takes (remember, you can click on the link in question #1 to find this info), decide which ones you definitely want to do, add up the credits, and see how far those credits will go for your family. If you come up short, don’t forget that you can reload your Go-Card with HALF-PRICE credits until December 31, 2015!
And there you have it. I hope that helps!