The trees are starting to bloom . . . it’s Spring Break time!
If you haven’t made plans for a spring getaway, come on down to Branson!
Check out my top 5 stops for major FUN this Spring Break:
1. The Track – Your one-stop spot for fun for the entire family! And for a limited time you can purchase the Spring Break Go Card to get more fun for your money. The Go Card is the best deal for your family (click here for more inf0), and the Spring Break Go Card is an even better deal than usual – $50 in FREE credits! Don’t miss it!
2. Sight & Sound’s production of Moses – My husband and I got to attend their opening night last week. Wow! The entire production was amazing. You will leave both entertained and inspired – a great combination!
3. Silver Dollar City – The park opens for Spring Breaks starting this weekend (March 12-13, 16-20, 24-26 and April 1 & 3). If you didn’t get a chance to visit Fireman’s Landing last year, this is a must-stop for families with young kids.
4. Your choice of show at Starlight Theater – The 2016 lineup at the Starlight Theater includes something for every taste – The Texas Tenors, Billy Dean LIVE, Larry’s Country Diner, Paul Harris LIVE Comedy and The Cleverlys, The Blackwood Singers, and two especially kid-friendly shows . . . Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show and Reza, Edge of Illusion – NEW in 2016!
5. The Escape Branson – I have to confess that I have not done this, but it is on my list! This live escape game designed for small groups of 2-6 people. You have 60 minutes to climb a mountain of puzzles and mysteries inside a room. The goal is simple yet challenging: get out in time! Or else … you could be trapped. Try this if you dare . . . I’ve heard it is tons of fun!
Hope to see you here!