The Branson Ferris Wheel
40 gondolas, 240 passengers, 6 passengers per gondola, 16,000 LED lights. The Branson Ferris Wheel is a continuous rotation, but can be stopped for guest assistance.
ADULTS (12 & UP)
$10.99 + TAX
KIDS (11 & UNDER)
$6.99 + TAX
TODDLER (3 & UNDER)
For a limited time, purchase an adult Branson Ferris Wheel ticket for the price of a children's ticket! Only available online.Purchase Ferris Wheel Tickets Here
In 1893, George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. designed a revolving steel observation wheel for the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago as America’s answer to the recently completed Eiffel Tower in Paris. A hundred years later, Chicago’s Navy Pier Ferris Wheel was inspired by the original engineering feat. It opened in 1995 as the focal point of the newly renovated Navy Pier. Providing nearly 17 million rides, it took its last spin there on September 27, 2015 to make room for a bigger wheel. With its move to Branson, Missouri in 2016, this Ferris wheel serves as an icon in a very different setting.
- 240 PEOPLE CAN RIDE THE WHEEL AT THE SAME TIME
- THE WHEEL WEIGHS MORE THAN 65 SPACE SHUTTLES
- THE WHEEL SPINS 100 REVOLUTIONS EVERY DAY
- ITS FOUNDATION WAS CONSTRUCTED USING OVER
4 MILLION POUNDS OF CONCRETE, OVER 6 MILLION
POUNDS OF GRAVEL AND 80,000 POUNDS OF STEEL
- STANDING 150 FEET TALL, THE WHEEL IS TALLER THAN:
- 20 SHAQUILLE O’NEALS
- 8 GIRAFFES
- 4 LARGE FIRE TRUCKS
A Music and Light Spectacular! Tune into 90.9 FM to listen to Electrfy right from your car or bus.
Every hour on the hour after dark (weather permitting).
LOCATION: TRACK 4
YEAR BUILT: 2016
RIDE TIME: 15 MINUTES
- There may be two to six riders per gondola. (Infants and toddlers count as riders in the total per gondola)
- Eating, drinking, smoking, chewing gum, or chewing tobacco are not allowed.
- Riders must remain seated and keep hands, feet, and head inside gondola at all times.
- Rocking of gondola is not permitted.
- Listen to all instructions from Branson Ferris Wheel staff at all times.
- Branson Ferris Wheel staff are not responsible for unattended, lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- Selfie Sticks, poles, strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers are not permitted on the ride.
- Guests with difficulty transitioning between stationary platforms and moving platforms should see an attendant for alternate boarding.
- Have back or neck problems.
- Have heart trouble, high blood pressure, or nervous disorders.
- Recently underwent surgery.
- Consumed alcohol or are under the influence of drugs.
- Are pregnant.
- Are claustrophobic or have a fear of heights.