Amy, a mom with the "inside track," and her daughters.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again . . . the Go Card is the best bang for your buck at The Track.
If you need a refresher on why this is the best deal for your family, click here.
But today, I’m going to spend some time talking about the Go Card partners . . . these are the family-friendly businesses that give you a discount just because you are a Go Card holder. Now, that’s a good deal!
There are quite a few attractions on this list that the entire family will enjoy. But, just in case you don’t have time to do them all, I’ll break them down so that you will be able to decide which to choose:
Best for families with little kids:
- Butterfly Palace – This definitely has plenty for older kids to enjoy too, but this is a favorite for the littlest kids. In addition to walking through the butterfly aviary, your little ones will enjoy the rainforest science center where you can see all kinds of real rainforest creatures. There is also a mirror maze and the Banyan Tree Bungee Adventure . . . if you dare!
- Dixie Stampede – Again, everyone will enjoy this, but it will also keep the littlest ones entertained. And, there is a no silverware policy, so clearly, messy eating is encouraged! How’s that for kid-friendly!!
Best for families with grade-school kids:
- Ride the Ducks – Kids get a real kick out of this, especially the part where the Duck plunges into the lake! And, grade-school kids really enjoy blowing those wacky-quckers (if you’ve never been before, you will quickly learn what I’m talking about!).
- Titanic Museum – Even kids who don’t typically love a museum enjoy this one. It is very interactive and draws you into the story of the Titanic from the very beginning. It’s fun . . . and it’s educational! Can’t beat that!
Best for families with teens:
- Hollywood Wax Museum – Everyone will enjoy this, but your teens will definitely get a kick out of all the celebrity figures. They will also enjoy the first 5D attraction in the world – the Castle of Chaos. But be warned . . . it’s a little scary!
- State Park Marina – Your teens will love spending a day out on the lake! If you’ve never experienced the beauty of Table Rock Lake, then this just might be your year! And moms, there is some really great shopping at The Boathouse Boutique – it won’t disappoint!
Now remember, you get discounts at all of these attractions with your Go Card. If you don’t have one yet, buy all means, click here and purchase one! You’ll be glad you did!