Amy, a mom with the "inside track," and her daughters.
I hope you are enjoying your summer and are getting excited about planning a trip to Branson! A big part of my job as the “mom with the inside track” is to help families make the most of their time at The Track. So, today I am going to tell you about the very best deal that The Track has to offer.
The GO CARD.
I highly recommend that any family coming to The Track buy one of these. Why?
Well, let me tell you. Here are the top five reasons to GO GET THE GO CARD:
- It gives you the most bang for the buck! The Track uses a credit system for all of their rides and games. One credit = $1. But, buying the Go Card gives you more credits than you actually bought. Yes, that’s right . . . you get FREE credits – and a lot of them – when you purchase the Go Card. If you buy the Go Card at a Track location, you will pay $120 for 160 credits. That’s 40 FREE credits! If you buy the Go Card online, you will pay $120 for 170 credits. That’s 50 FREE credits! GO GET THE GO CARD!!
- You get half price buying power until December 31, 2013! So, after you use up the initial credits that are on your card, you can purchase an unlimited number of half price credits until the end of 2013. That means that you can re-load your Go Card as much as you want for your current visit to Branson, as well as for any other visit you make to Branson this year. That is big savings! And, the credits never expire! You can either re-load your Go-Card at The Track locations OR online before or during your trip. This means no standing in line for you . . . straight from the parking lot to fun!! GO GET THE GO CARD!!
- You get other great FREEBIES with purchase! Once you purchase the Go Card, you will receive a coupon for a FREE Pizza World Buffet at Track 4 ($9 value). If you haven’t tried Pizza World, you are in for a treat. Their pizza is delicious, their salad bar is extremely fresh, and they have some of the best dessert pizzas I have ever tasted! You will also get a coupon for a FREE one-topping sundae from Andy’s Frozen Custard also at Track 4 ($4 value). Yum, yum, yum. And finally, you get a coupon for a FREE ride on G-Force at Track 5. G-Force is a drag race simulator and is a really great time! For you competitive types, there are foot pedals that gauge who has the fastest reaction time. A little healthy competition never hurts, right? GO GET THE GO CARD!!
- You get great discounts at other quality area businesses! I will definitely spend some time talking about these great partners in more detail, but today I will leave you to peruse the list and start calculating how much money you will save when you visit these popular spots! GO GET THE GO CARD!!
- You will be one of those savvy Branson tourists! I know, I know. That’s not the strongest of reasons, but it is true! GO GET THE GO CARD!!