Take Learning to the Next Level!
Looking for the perfect way to combine education and excitement for your students? We have you covered!
Our Scholastic Adventure Pack Includes:
- 20 Grade Level Word Problems
- 5th - 8th Grade Math Problems
- 2- Hour Tracks Fun Pass
- Exclusive Teacher Incentive Package
Perfect for field trips, academic incentives, and more!
2018 Group Rates
Exclusive For Scholastic Adventure
2-Hour Fun Pass
$24.50(must book in advance)
Unlimited rides and mini golf at the reserved track location for 2 hours. Rides are location dependent.
Time begins at moment of each person's first scan.
Exclusive teacher incentives. Call for pricing and more details.
2018 Group Add-Ons
Ferris Wheel (at Track 4)
40 gondolas, 240 passengers, 6 passengers per gondola, 16,000 LED lights.
Laser Maze Challenge (at Track 5)
2 rounds of play
PIZZA WORLD (at Track 4)
Pizza and salad buffet and fountain drink.
6-inch sub, chips and fountain drink (choice of turkey, ham or italian)
ANDY’S FROZEN CUSTARD (at Track 4)
Custom concrete (the topping of your choice thoroughly blended into fresh Andy's Frozen Custard).
SKYCOASTER (at Track 4)
One flight on the 100-foot tall super swing (must ride three riders at a time - price is per person).
10-play arcade card
16-play arcade card
24-play arcade cardValid for arcade plays at track 3, 4 or 5 arcade (excludes photo booths and Drill-O-Matic games).
5th - 8th Grade Math Problems
5th Grade Learning Objectives
- Understand the relationship between fractions and decimals.
- Use the 4 operations to represent and solve problems.
- Solve problems involving measurements and conversions within a measurement system.
6th Grade Learning Objectives
- Understand ratios to solve problems.
- Reason about and solve one-variable equations ad inequalities.
- Solve problems involving area, surface area, and volume.
7th Grade Learning Objectives
- Use properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions.
- Solve problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
- Understand concepts of circumference and area of circles to solve problems.
8th Grade Learning Objectives
- Investigate concepts of square and cube roots.
- Understand and apply the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Solve problems involving volume of cones, pyramids, and spheres.
For sample questions, please contact Heather Hilton, Group Sales Coordinator, at email@example.com
Call (417) 334-1612 ext. 1051 to make an advanced group reservation. Advanced rates (above) are valid only for reservations made at least 48 hours in advance of arrival. Saturday and Sunday arrivals must reserve by Thursday at 3:00pm.
A map of the 3 Track locations, a listing of attractions and minimum age/height requirements, and a 2018 operating schedule are available here.
If you have special requests (food options, after-hours bookings, etc.) or if you need additional information, please call (417) 334-1612 ext. 1051.
Maximize your fun pass by visiting the track during the non-peak hours of 10am - 7pm.
Following an advanced order, groups should contact the track 2 days prior to the reserved date with the final headcount. Any balance due at arrival is based on that established final headcount. However, if the group needs to purchase additional passes upon arrival at the reserved track location, it can do so at the advanced reservation rate.
Cancellations should be made no later than 2 days prior to the reservation.
*Prices include 7.6% sales tax and 4% tourism tax. Tax-exempt groups are only exempt from 7.6% sales tax.
**Passengers are allowed on select rides. Passengers not meeting age/height requirements do not require any additional payment to ride with driver using the groups ride pass. Passengers that do meet age/height requirements will be charged one ride from the pass. For all rides allowing passengers, the height requirement for the passenger is 36". All driver/passenger age/height restrictions are subject to change without notice.