Dear Track family & guests,
City of Branson Passes Mask Mandate:
-The city of Branson has passed an ordinance for a mask mandate for anyone 13 years or older. The ordinance was passed with an indefinite end date.
-Most of our attractions are outdoors and masks are not required if you are social distancing or on a ride/attraction.
-Masks are required in all indoor facilities while purchasing tickets or playing arcade games. However, rides can be purchased at our outside sales counters at all locations.
-Masks are available at point of sale at all locations.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep our facilities a fun and safe place to be!
We are excited to announce that we are officially open for business!
We are taking special precautions during this season to make sure our crew, you and your family have a safe and fun experience at our parks. Please see the videos and list of actions below for all the information you need to enjoy our facilities safely!
What we are doing for you:
*Update from Video: Please check out operations schedule for open hours and locations
- Following recommended federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Encouraging our crew members to remain at home if they don’t feel well.
- Monitoring crew members’ temperatures and health status prior to the beginning of each shift.
- Encouraging crew members to frequently wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Providing our crew with personal protective equipment, such as face shields and coverings.
- Performing enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Disinfecting attractions daily.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations throughout each of our parks.
- Providing touchless pay options either at the point of sale or by purchasing online.
- Modifying portions of our business by temporarily closing some attractions and indoor options to allow maximum social distancing.
- Revising foot traffic flow on park to maximize social distancing.
What we ask from you:
*Update from Video: All 3 locations are operating and arcade buildings are open.
- If you or someone in your family is running a fever or is not feeling well, we would ask that you stay home and come see us when you are well.
- Please adhere to the social distancing directives that have been set forth by federal, state, and local officials.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. We have multiple hand sanitizer stations set up at each of our parks.
- Please follow park signage and verbal directives about the directional flow of foot traffic to and from attractions to help maintain social distancing.
- Order online at www.bransontracks.com to help reduce time and contact at the sales counters.
Finally, we would ask for your grace and patience as we all go through this together. Our crew will continually strive to provide your family with a safe, clean, and fun environment. It may look a little different for the time being, but our mission remains the same: to create unforgettable moments for your family!