Amy, a mom with the "inside track," and her daughters.
Can you believe that it is nearly the 4th of July?!
I know that lots of you like to spend this holiday here in Branson, so I’m going to suggest a few great ways to enjoy it . . .
Let’s start with the obvious – FIREWORKS! Each fireworks show in the area is in a unique location. Right now you may be thinking, How different could they really be? Well, the fireworks may be similar, but each location has a unique feel. And there are shows on both July 3rd (that’s tonight!) and July 4th, so you could even see fireworks twice! Bring in your 4th with a BANG!
Here’s the scoop on the JULY 3rd fireworks show:
- Branson Landings’ 5th Annual Liberty Light Up Concert and Fireworks – Now, this is a good time. The concert starts at 8:00 p.m. in front of the Branson Landing fountains featuring Chain Reaction – A Tribute to Journey. Yes, this is a Journey cover band, and they are really good! “Don’t Stop Believin'” and come on down! Hint: Get to the Landing EARLY! There will be crowds, but it is worth it – I promise!
If you haven’t had enough fireworks and fun after tonight, then you have several options for fireworks on JULY 4th:
- Shepherd of the Hills Amphitheater – If you go to see the evening show, you can stay seated to watch their annual fireworks show. There are some big pluses to this option: (1) the Shepherd of the Hills show is fantastic (2) You don’t have to fight the crowds. But hurry, there are a limited number of tickets available!
- Chateau on the Lake 4th of July Celebration – Don’t worry, you don’t have to be staying at the Chateau to enjoy these fireworks! There are places to park near the dam where you can watch the fireworks over the lake. Bring a blanket, and enjoy!
- Big Cedar Patriotic Picnic, Sunset Cruise, and Fireworks – If you are wanting to make a day and night of it, this might be a good option for your family. If you have never seen Big Cedar Resort, this would be a great opportunity to do so! Starting at 3:00, your family can enjoy food, games and activities for the kids, a FREE concert by Clay Self (who is fantasic!) from 7:30-9:00 and then, of course, the fireworks!
- Silver Dollar City’s NEW Independence Day Celebration – You can choose to spend the entire day and night at the park – it’s open until 10:00 on the 4th! Or, you can opt to come after 5:00 for a reduced ticket price! There will be a fireworks show and Street Dance (don’t worry – there are dance lessons before-hand!). Sure to be a great time!
- Rockaway Beach Family Fun 4th of July Celebration and the 59th Annual Hollister 4th of July Celebration – great fireworks and fun at both of these!
See? I told you there are lots of very unique options for fireworks around here! Now, the hard part is figuring out which one to go to 🙂 I’m pretty sure you can’t go wrong. Now, I do have one request . . . don’t get so excited about fireworks that you forget to come play at The Track! Okay?
Bring your 4th OUT with a BANG with a late night visit to The Track. There’s nothing like rounding out the fun of your 4th than a ride on the go-karts, don’t you think? The Track will be open until y’all stop riding, so come on out late and have a BLAST!